How to install curtain track
1. Determine the placement of curtain track on the wall.
2. Install centre brackets. Determine the spacing for the quantity of centre barackets supplied. Centre brackets are mounted horizontally. Measure height from the floor to the flat tab at the very end of bracket( see picture below). Add 4 cm to the hook drop of the curtains for a 1 cm clearance.
3. Install track on the centre brackets. Check position of the track. It can slide left or right.
4. Install right end brackets. End brackets are mounted vertically. Measure from the floor to the top of bracket clip ( see picture below). Add 4 cm to the hook drop of the curtains for a 1 cm clearance. Attach track to the right bracket.
5. Mark position of the left end bracket.
6. Unclip track from the nearest centre bracket by pushing centre spring of clip bracket.
7. Install left end bracket. Attach track to the end and centre brackets.
8. Install cord guide for corded tracks.
Rags To Riches Upholstery & Curtains